Signs On A Dime By: Sherry

Custom Wall Words, Car Decals, T-Shirts and More!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Came so fast this year!

Its hard to believe that my family and I are traveling home for Christmas already. We were blessed with 3 additions to our family this year. Jeremeys brother had a baby (Oliver) and my cousins April and Amy had Arabella and Mason. My kids have grown a foot I swear. Little Christian is a handful and I am telling you the terrible twos have nothing on him. Terrible threes is more like it. We had to replace our big screen tv this past week as he threw a cereal bowl thru the living room one. His daddy was not too happy and neither was I.
I was busy busy the past couple weeks getting last minute orders for wall words, car decals and t-shirts/sweatshirts out to customers.
I had the pleasure of doing my first big truck decal job for CHS in Onida SD here are a few pictures of the work I did. I was pretty happy with it!
The Boys that worked there requested a Texas Longhorns decal for the Semi Truck. My first Texas Longhorns  decal as I usually am making Minnesota VIkings deals for my family.

1 comment: