Signs On A Dime By: Sherry

Custom Wall Words, Car Decals, T-Shirts and More!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Do Something!


Mr. Gary Wickersham our local Mayor of Onida had me make this sticker for him! Love it! The sticker says it all!


                                                                     Nuff Said!

The Sun is shining it is a whopping 60 degrees here today! The picture didn't turn out so well. It is our vehicle with my Signs On a Dime logo. The white girl and boy off to the right was a product of my husbands... It was so sweet... he said it made him think of me when he stuck it on the vehicle.
Tinkerbell has been on there for years! Since 2005 I think, she just keeps an eye on everything for us.

My Hubby designed and put this on my vehicle for me! He must know if Momma ain't happy, there ain't no one happy. I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment